Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Book club Ss

Grace best
5/28/14
Rick Joseph 

I chose letter b

Today was the worst day of my life I hade to go to sea with my owner I hade to clean every thing and sort every thing two. we would be bake in 2 weeks let me sart over my name is Daniel I don't no why I hade to say my name it's my diery well let's call it my journal that sounds More manly. I hade to set fire to my house just to find letters and then I hade to hide the letters on this boat. so when we get close to are destination I can jump off the boat and deliver the letters. also my owners want to sell me To the south mum and I can't be sold. but mum won't it's just me so mom hade to let me go she told me that I would meat my uncle. then I would have  freedom. my dad was in the militery and he died but these where his notes. the worst part is I have to leave my mum.ya I have left her for 2 hours but we always are together. what if she gets sick?. I am always with her some time if she is not whell then I would wake up early and do her work foe her and she would do the same for me. and she is my mom I love her I can't think about what It would be like with out her . Oh no masters comin I got to go I will write more later


Daniel  

No comments:

Post a Comment