Thursday, May 22, 2014

5 min writing

Have you ever felt left out of a team or of a group or of a party well those things don't compar to felling left out of a family I here people cry about not seeing a cousin of an ant or grandma of grandpa for a month or 2 well close your eyes and imagen what it would be like not seeing both grandpas for 12 hole years I have never met my grandpas on ether side mom and dad I have uncles and ants I dident now I hade I see the family on my dad's side once a year and 3 years ago my grandma past I haven't seen my little baby cousin sence the last 4th of July I see my grandma ever 2 mounts I have a grandpa that my niny got remarried to but I have this idea that he shows favoritism to his real grand kids but you know what's hardest trying to hold bake tears every Time some one shares how much fun they hade being with there grandma and grandpa this week or this year and to top it of my brothers say they hate me every day thank god for my mom and dad and my niny and ant debby and niko and Lucy for always being there for me I could not a even begin to talk about the time my mom hade a tumor and  was at camp I throut she was going to die I cried every night at camp and every time my dad goes on bissnes trips I think what if he disent come bake I just wish we went closer to them or they came closer to us I would be insane if I dident have my amazing friends to confert me when I am sad all I am trying to say is that next time you fell rejected just know there's always some one with that problum and it will get better

No comments:

Post a Comment