Monday, June 9, 2014

5 min writing

OMG my room was like mount close or the clothalation mountans it's crazy but it only took me like 1 hour to clean now it is flawless. But you would not believe what I found under a pile I found a SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I HATE SPIDERS they are the worst all hary and some are deadly god only no's what kind of spider let's be honest I will not sleep in my room tonight until Stan the bug man of Galina are house cleaner comes and fixes the prob because no just no it's a spider like gross am I write yes I am so let's just say I will not step foot in my room until all are gone how do I know that it dose not have a family of billions of spiders crawling in my room ugh I don't want to think of the billons of spiders in my room write now well I better go set up a bed in my basement bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment