Monday, April 28, 2014

Play

PLAY

Neutral colonists-Dave

Loyalist- Jim

Patriot-bonbon


Setting- in American colonies

Situation- Loyalist and portrait trying to convince the neutral colonists to join their side


Jim- hello

Dave-hello

Jim- would you like to be a loyalist

Dave- why

Jim- because we feel are country is better this way

Dave- well I thin-


*bonbon appears on a horse*

Bonbon – good evening sir

Dave- good evening sir how may I help you

Jim- sir accuse me but we were in the middle of a conviction

Bonbon- well I need to speak to him to

Jim- Fine

Bonbon- sir would you like to be a patriot

Dave- well this man here was asking me to be a loyalist before you joined us

Dave- but I want to hear you argument to

Bonbon- I think the taxes are unfair and that we need to get them lowered also I think that the king should treat the colonists better.

Bonbon-Tomorrow you will have to pick in the courtroom we are helping you now

Jim- well England has helped you with a lot and we need money to so we can make the villages and better and are country and with your help we can.

 Dave- I don’t want to be on any side I don’t like this fighting it’s not fair to have to pick a side and may have to die for it and suffer when you just want to stay free


Bonbon- then join our side we think these rule are unfair and stupid.


Dave- I will join the patriots then

Bonbon- thank you sir I look forward to seeing you

Jim- how dare you are side is better

Dave- no I made the right choice



Writers: Fiona Moore , Grace Best

No comments:

Post a Comment