Monday, February 24, 2014

A.H.W February 24

I love the winter brake because I went to naplies Florida and it was even better because I went with my friend Fiona and I got to see my baby cousin Erica. Well in Florida I went to the zoo and I went to mechanical garden and to the beach and tin city and a really cool store cald best of every thing the only bad part was when I lost my phone and wallet on the beach at night I was so scard but thank god some guy found it and gave it to some one on the beach staff 

4 comments:

  1. Great story! My little sister is named Erika but with a k.

    ~Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like it was AWESOME!
    -Megan C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have had a great time.

    Shin Be

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have had a wonderful time there I wish I went!

    ReplyDelete