Monday, October 21, 2013

The time I ran in to my friend twice

Yes this one no this one I like this one it's perfect for my costum let get it. I was standing in the line for the cash regester with two yards of soft plaid in my hands  I  am soo existed to youse my soing machineto make my demented dall costume .

I think I am going to go look at the make up for my costume.I was walking bye and then 
"Awahahaha" "ahhhhh" I screemd  and ran. "what" I Seid to my self. Just then I realized I got scard bye a boll that you put candy in that make noises. But then I desided to go into a different aisle instead. 

"yes I fond it!"

I was running to my mom I got it I gothi it I was almost to here when I herd a shriek  "grace" what I ternd around  "Fiona" hi what's up way are you here "i am making pjs" cool I am getting my holloween costum fabrics. cool well I have to go "bye" I Seid " bye"  she Seid back 


No comments:

Post a Comment